Friday, March 14, 2014

Whoops! Long Break!

Hello again! Obviously, I haven't posted in over a month.  I missed one week, and then that became two and three, and finally I thought I would just let it go.  However, once again I would be quitting something I had wanted to commit to, so I'm trying to motivate myself to come back.  A lot has happened since I last posted.  The weight loss challenge at work ended.  I finished the six weeks with a total loss of 8 pounds.  I would have like a little more, but I'm proud of my progress.  I ran another 5K race, and I'm signed up for another one in April.  I have still been trying new recipes as well.  I started a new diet plan with a book I would like to write an extended review for very soon.

I'll be honest, though.  The last couple weeks have sucked for me.  I have not paid attention to what I'm eating.  I haven't worked out.  I've totally fallen off the wagon.  I'm really hoping the motivation will come to get me back to where I was.  I luckily haven't gained any of my weight back, which honestly surprises me, but I obviously haven't lost any either.  Hopefully, soon I'll be back on track.  I really want to get back on track with the blog too.  I know few to no people read it, but I love writing, and I think it's part of my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment