Well, obviously my posts are coming a bit late this week. Overall, this week has been pretty crazy for me. As I've said before, I'm a teacher, and I often do my posts after school while waiting for my after school activities to start. However, my area was hit by a large snow storm this week, and I only went ot school on Monday. Now, even though I was going stir crazy being cooped up in my house all week, I still kept finding excuses to not do my posts. "I'll do it tomorrow," I kept saying. However, it's now Sunday, so I've run out of tomorrows for this week. I also totally fell off my workout routine this week, so it's probably a good thing that I couldn't weigh in. My eating habits have still been better, but I'm having horrible motivation issues when it comes to working out.
Hopefully this week will be better for me. I've realized that if I want to become a better runner, running only three times a week is fine, but honestly, if I want to lose some real weight, I need to work out more often, and in different ways. I busted out my Zumba Wii game the other day for the first time in several months, and it was nice to remember how fun it is. This week, my goal is to work out four times, but it would be great if I could work out five times.
No comments:
Post a Comment