I'm late again this week! I'm learning that it is very hard to catch up when you miss an entire week of school. Anyway, I did my third weigh-in yesterday (although it is the fourth week of the challenge), and finally saw some progress. Unfortunately, that progress was a measly one pound lost. I'm honestly considering changing the name of this blog to Amy's Mediocre Weight Loss Challenge. However, from the beginning, my goal hasn't been to win the challenge at work; my goal has been to become healthier.
I do think I'm on my way. Progress is just coming slowly. I have been eating healthier than I have in years. I'm still having trouble getting in a real routine with my exercise. It's odd because last semester, I had a great workout routine, and my eating habits were awful. Now it seems like I just can't do them at the same time. I really want to make a change. I've just got to figure out how to turn that determination into consistent action. I've kind of been a quitter all of my life. I get really into something for a few weeks, and then my enthusiasm wanes. I din't want this to become like sewing, scrapbooking, crocheting, photography, and all of the other hobbies that have fallen by the wayside in my life, especially since I don't think being healthy is a hobby. It's vital to a good life.
So, to any readers I have, I pose this question: What do I do??? How do I stay motivated in my crazy busy life. How do I keep up a routine. Please, share any knowledge or wisdom you may have. I think it's clear I need help.
No comments:
Post a Comment